Due to rapid development in IT development the concern regarding storage needs and efficient backup has increased. To satisfy users, quality SD cards have been designed. These cards are tiny, portable and include large storage space. In addition, these can be inserted in basically all kind of electronic devices.
It is a machine and causes error without prior notice. Users are in a miserable mess due to data loss. Wake up one morning to find your error in your SD card or your crucial data can get deleted, accidentally. What a disaster?
Bear in mind that missing or deleted files are concealed in your card. You can recover deleted files from memory card with the help of data recovery software. These apps are designed to scan and recover the lost or deleted data in minutes, accurately. Make sure to check for the following features in a good card data recovery.
Helpful features found in data recovery software
- Supports different kind of SD cards like xD picture card, MMC card, CF card
- Supports different OS like Windows Vista/XP/7/8
- Effective and easy to use
- Restore files in batches
- Restore files with original quality
- Process is quick
- Quick and deep scanning for finding well concealed files
- Preview gives you an insight of recoverable files
- Scanning operation can be paused, saved and resumed, whenever you find it convenient
- Saved scanning results can be maintained for future reference
- Securely overwrite on specific files, you wish for good disappearance
- Interactive and friendly interface suitable for new users
Why use demo trial version?
You can look for data recovery cards online. There are several free versions available but have certain limitations.
Check the trial demo version to salvage your misplaced, lost, deleted files from the memory card. Download it first then test and examine the software’s work quality. To save your retrieved data, place an order for a licensed version.
Mobile storage devices include their personal challenges for recovery tools. For example, a damaged device with improper partition may mount incorrectly thus making it impossible for applying the recovery tool, which needs a drive letter. So try the trial version first to find out, if it fulfills your needs.