Effective communication between clients and enterprises is highly essential. Online platforms like Telegram, WhatsApp, and WeChat are all practical and being among the easiest and most convenient ways to communicate. These applications became known even before COVID-19 arose worldwide. However, which of these three communication providers is the most well-known?
Corporations should choose between the largest communication provider available. It will help them in giving the best service to their consumers. Moreover, there will no longer be a hassle in their work operation.
These far-reaching platforms are the most trustworthy by many establishments, such as:
Which of these applications is the most reliable to many businesses?
Monthly Active Users
- WhatsApp – This software is the most utilized out of the three. It has 2 billion active users worldwide.
- WeChat – With its growing 1 billion active users entrusted their transactions with this application.
- Telegram – One of the largest emergency communications providers, with 400 million monthly active users.
Monthly Unique Users in the United States
- WhatsApp – It is still in its number one ranking with 25.5 billion new American active users. Its popularity boomed in the country after Facebook purchased it in 2014.
- WeChat – The next in line with its 1.48 million entrusting their account because of the convenience for many enterprises.
- Telegram – with its 3.47 million latest American users.
Companies that chose to use WeChat to connect with their clients, especially those in China, will need to have both WeChat call monitoring and text message archiving capabilities through a robust archiver. The FINRA Rule 4511 highlights enterprises to follow these documentations. They must keep these records with unchangeable archive storage like Write Once, Read Many (WORM) drivers. These companies need to follow this regulation for it helps with auditing, storing, and even discovering files required for emergencies.
Knowing which online platforms will be much more effective for one’s company is essential. Once they have chosen a suitable platform, they must know the relevant WhatsApp, Telegram, and WeChat recording laws to comply with them. It will be a massive help in the company’s future, especially in avoiding violations.
Continue reading the infographic below to learn more about which one is the world’s largest communication provider, brought to you by TeleMessage: